Wonder Woman megastar Gal Gadot has obtained a backlash on line over her tweet about the escalation of violence in Israel and Gaza.

 

Wonder Woman megastar Gal Gadot has obtained a backlash on line over her tweet about the escalation of violence in Israel and Gaza.

The Israeli actress and former Miss Israel posted: "Israel deserves to stay as a free and secure nation," adding: "Our neighbours deserve the same."


The remarks attracted hundreds of replies - now switched off - main to her identify trending on Twitter.


In her youth, Gadot finished two years of obligatory army service.


"My coronary heart breaks," the 36-year-old posted online.


"My united states is at war. I fear for my family, my friends. I fear for my people. This is a vicious cycle that has been going on for some distance too long.


"I pray for the victims and their families. I pray for this not possible hostility to end, I pray for our leaders to discover the answer so we should stay aspect by using facet in peace. I pray for higher days."


While some high-profile people, inclusive of US flesh presser Ted Cruz praised Gadot for her remarks, many others reacted angrily.

Popular posts from this blog

15 Effective and Natural Strategies to Lower Blood Pressure

Reasons You Should Get Outside Every Day

Relieve Stomach Pain Naturally: 12 Effective Home Remedies

The Protein Puzzle: Unraveling the Optimal Amount for Muscle Building

Understanding Your Fertile Window: When Can You Get Pregnant?

How reading can help in improving your mental health

Natural Solutions: 13 Effective Home Remedies for Constipation Relief

Food and Nutrition Guidelines for Healthy Kids

The Impact of Smoking on Brain Shrinkage: How Quitting Can Make a Difference

Daydreaming Found To Boost Brain Plasticity And Memory Consolidation, Study Suggests